You may use the Site and App for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Site or App:
- If your use breaches any applicable law or regulation whether local, national or international.
- If your use is unlawful or fraudulent.
- If your use harms, or could harm, minors in any way.
- To send spam materials to other people.
- To post any contributions which contain material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, deceptive, is likely to harass, upset, embarrass or impersonate any person or which is sexually explicit, promotes violence or any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or which infringes any third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
- To knowingly introduce or transmit viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to the Site or App, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack or do anything that could disable or impair the Site.
If you breach any provisions of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity (if known) to them.
If you breach these terms contained in this Acceptable Use Policy, your right to use the Site or App will cease immediately.